Performance Foodservice, PFG's broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.Job DescriptionWe Deliver the Goods:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching, Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more
- Growth opportunities performing essential work to support America's food distribution system
- Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of rewards, recognition, and respect
Responsible for assisting personnel within the Will Call department in the successful performance of their duties by performing necessary clerical and administrative support functions required to ensure the efficient operations of the department. Functions as a team member within the department and cross functions, as required, and perform any duty assigned to best serve the company.Schedule:
Monday-Friday, 8AM - 4:30PM. Saturday shift Memorial Day through Labor Day, 8AM-1PM.Position Responsibilities:
- Provide office administrative support for department
- Create presentations, reports and forms using personal computer as requested by management.
- Answer phones and direct all calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for management, as needed.
- Special projects, as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent
6-12 months MS Office Suite, efficient keyboarding, interaction across organization, all levels of personnel, and external vendors, suppliers, agencies, etc.Preferred Qualifications
1-2 years MS Office Suite, efficient keyboarding, interaction across organization, all levels of personnel, and external vendors, suppliers, agencies, etc.
MS Office certificationEEO Statement
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy
; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster
; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement