Performance Foodservice, PFG's broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.Job DescriptionWe Deliver the Goods:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching, Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more
- Growth opportunities performing essential work to support America's food distribution system
- Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of rewards, recognition, and respect
Responsible for the safe operation of company equipment, and timely, courteous delivery of product to customers from both a regional support capacity and home base location. This Regional Support role allows drivers to travel to other facilities and length of assignment may vary. Transportation and housing support to these locations is provided by the company. This is a great opportunity to experience other locations within the distribution network.Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Transport products from distribution center to customer locations.
- Extensive travel by car or plane to other distribution center locations and provide support as necessary.
- Unload cased products from trailer to desired customer locations. Unloading may include lifting and/or moving cases up to 50 pounds frequently and/or up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Conduct pre/post trip inspections.
- Operate a TracScan unit.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent
Minimum of 1 year driving experience with a Class A-CDL (with no state operating restrictions) or equivalent
military driving experience.Preferred Qualifications
• Prior foodservice distribution/delivery experience.EEO Statement
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy
; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster
; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement