PFG Specialty is a family of premium protein-focused companies, dedicated to delivering the highest-quality products and service to the most discerning restaurants. Operating independently in New England and Florida, the Specialty companies offer the expertise of local craftspeople, backed by decades of experience in the foodservice industry.
T.F. Kinnealey & Co, Inc. is New England's Premier Meat Company. Since 1939 we have been providing unsurpassed value to New England's finest restaurants, hotels, country clubs and more. We proudly continue to focus on the core values that have been a part of our organization since the start: quality, consistency and value. Our heritage now continues as a PFG Specialty Company.
Founded in 1976, Larry Kline Wholesale Meats & Provisions provides high quality products and the best service in the industry to the finest restaurants, hotels, and country clubs throughout Florida and the Caribbean. Now, as a PFG Specialty Company, we continue the tradition of outstanding service and quality products at competitive prices.
Located in Orlando, Bar Harbor Seafood has grown to become one of Central Florida's premiere seafood distributors. We carry over a hundred fresh & live species of seafood and 300 varieties of frozen and specialty products. Now, as a PFG Specialty Company, we continue to provide our customers with quality seafood and passionate service.Job Description
The Area Manager position will perform the following duties:
- Manages a geographical sales territory ensuring that independent and regional account business is developed and budgeted sales and profit objectives are achieved.
- Regularly calls on existing and potential customers.
- Develops and executes business plans.
- Effectively manages time and resources to attain results.
- Builds business through support of company branded product.
- Manages pricing and monitors credit term compliance.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Valid driver's license
• 5 years of extensive seafood knowledge
• 3-5 years outside sales experience
• Excellent verbal and written presentation skills, organizational and time management skills, strong desire to build new business, strong work ethic and attention to details, excellent customer service skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.Preferred Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Bi-lingual preferred but not required (English and Spanish)EEO Statement
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy
; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster
; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement